Building Components Sales Representative
(Northern VA & Richmond, VA)
The Component Sales Representative will need to work well independently to represent the company by providing sales and customer service remotely; generating sales by gathering data on customer needs and design specifications. Acts as a company liaison between inside design staff, production staff and customer in developing sales proposals in order to grow, and manage relationships with assigned component locations to ensure the company is maximizing financial goals including sales and profitability. While our office itself is located in Charlottesville, VA, we are looking for two or more remote sales representatives to grow our territories throughout VA to include Northern Virginia as well as Richmond. The preferred candidates will reside in or around these areas.
* He/She cultivates effective working relationships with component locations and Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs) and utilizes knowledge of customer requirements and specific company products and services to recommend mutually beneficial solutions.
* The CSR also develops strategic plans for sales and profit margin growth for assigned component locations, including tracking product line performance against competitors while keeping current on industry trends and product development.
* Investigates and resolves customer complaints within established guidelines or escalates to appropriate management for resolution.
* Coordinates sales related activities with warehouse, sales, credit, production and delivery personnel.
This position requires 5-6 years of sales experience in the industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. High degree of product expertise in components and other products, which will include, roof trusses, floor trusses, panels, and other building components manufactured at Better Living Components, Inc.
Better Living Components, Inc. and Better Living, Inc. are both an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
***Salary based on monthly sales.
You can download an application below, and either submit via email, or in person at either our Components Location, 2553 Proffit Road, Charlottesville, VA 22911 or our Charlottesville office, 3450 Berkmar Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22901.
Better Living Components, Inc. Benefits
Health Insurance (A Large Percentage paid by the Employer)
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance (Fully Paid by the Employer)
• Long Term Disability Insurance (Fully Paid by the Employer)
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Profit Sharing
• Accident Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Purchase Discounts
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
For more information, contact Better Living Human Resources:
Phone: (434) 974-8181
Fax: (434) 973-9384
Mail: PO Box 7627 | Charlottesville, VA 22906